Boho chic with vintage florals. This botanical collection draws inspiration from the lush gardens in Greenfield Village at The Henry Ford where understanding the changing relationships between humans, plants, and the environment begins by exploring historic farming technologies. This collection incorporates fabric swatches found in historic dye books that are part of its premier collection of archival textile materials. These swatches date from the mid-1800s into the early 1900s and are a timeless connection to the past but updated for the next generation.
- One 18" x 18" decorative pillows
- The exterior is produced with Leenane, a medium weight, textured weave comprising 94% cotton and 4% linen. Leenane is hypoallergenic, stain resistant, highly durable, moisture wicking, and wrinkle resistant.
- The fabrics are OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified free of harmful chemicals and safe for human use.
- The inks used in producing this product are water-based, providing exceptional quality, color and design without impacting the environment with wastewater and harmful chemicals.
- Hidden in-seam zipper.
- Manufactured in the USA of imported fabric.
*ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery. Member discount excluded.