Let your kitchen become a science lab and start your lesson in soap making. Each day we use soap, but what makes this sudsy substance work? In this hands-on kit, you will blend colors and scents to make your own signature soap. Learn the history of soap making, experiment with pigments, discover the difference between hydrophilic and hydrophobic molecules and even examine the law of volume! Contents include: lab station, molds, globes, beakers, cosmetic colorants, blendable perfume, titanium dioxide pigment soap and so much more! The detailed guide booklet includes instructions step-by-step, helpful hints when experimenting and fine points on the chemistry behind soap! Adorable mold designs and quality ingredients create a fantastic finished product that will leave your brain feeling challenged and your body clean!
- Promotes an interest in chemistry and biology and develops critical thinking skills
- Learn about soap's unique molecular structure as you create your own custom bars
- Hands-on science lab that is fun, safe and non-toxic
- May require adult supervision when microwaving.
- For ages 8 years and up.
- 10.5"w x 10.5" h x 2.5"d.