Your purchase helps support
The Henry Ford, an independent nonprofit organization celebrating the American experience of innovation, ingenuity and resourcefulness.
Seed Bearing Lollipops
A seed-bearing lollipop is an organic candy with edible herbs and flowers that weave throughout. After devouring, you can plant the biodegradable stick in soil horizontally, cover with a layer of top soil, water daily, and grow a herb or flower. Each heirloom herb or flower grown has a connection to what you just ate; Sage & Marshmallow grows a sage plant, while Peach & Marigold yields marigold. Both kid-friendly and adult approved, a seed-bearing lollipop is about forming a relationship with nature and sharing this experience with those you love. Nature is the greatest medicine and most enlightened teacher. So, eat your lollipop, plant your biodegradable stick, water and grow an herb or flower. Gardening can’t get much more innovative than that!
Made in USA. Boxed set of 8 lollpops. One each of the following flavors:
- Peach & Marigold - grows Marigold
- Sage & Marshmallow - grows Sage
- Champagne & Roses - grows Rosetta Cosmo
- Lemon & Thyme - grows Thyme
- Rosemary & Mint - grows Mint
- Vanilla & Hibiscus - grows Baby Blue Eyes
- Lavender & Lemongrass - grows Lavender
- Strawberry & Basil - grows Basil