Game on with this retro inspired bedroom collection. Whether you like bold color or muted tones, this collection was designed with you in mind. These designs pay homage to the objects in The Henry Ford’s communication and information technology collection, which document the various ways that we live through technology and incorporate fabric swatches found in historic dye books that are part of its premier collection of archival textile materials. These swatches date from the mid-1800s into the early 1900s and are a timeless connection to the past but updated for the next generation.
- Sets include two pillow covers. Inserts not included.
- Hidden in-seam zipper
- The pillow cases are produced with Peachskin, an ultra-fine poly-based fabric that is hypoallergenic, stain resistant, highly durable, moisture wicking, and wrinkle resistant. Made with 100% polyester fibers.
- The fabric is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified free of harmful chemicals and safe for human use
- The inks used in producing this product are water-based, providing exceptional quality, color and design without impacting the environment with wastewater and harmful chemicals
- Standard Pillow Cover: 20” x 26”
- King Pillow: 20" x 36"
*ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery. Member discount excluded.