Member Price: $26.99
Out of stock
James R. Jones operated this general store, originally located in the rural community of Waterford, Michigan, during the 1880s. Jones' customers could purchase a variety of mass-produced goods brought by railroad, place a call from Waterford's only telephone, or simply stop by to hear the latest news. The building was moved to Greenfield Village by Henry Ford in 1927. Created exclusively for The Henry Ford by F.J. Designs of Ohio as part of the Cat's Meow® Village. 3 3/4" w x 4 3/4" h.