Built around 1831 as a stagecoach stop 50 miles west of Detroit, Michigan on the Chicago Road, this inn was called the Eagle Tavern by Calvin Wood, its owner from 1849-1854. Today, the Eagle Tavern offers meals and drinks recreated from recipes of the 1850 period. Created exclusively for The Henry Ford by F.J. Designs of Ohio as part of the Cat's Meow and reg Village. 7 1/2" w x 3" h.
Member Price: $31.49
Out of stock