Blue-Purple Trellis Duvet
Introducing our latest bedding collection, inspired by the serene beauty of gardens and the intricate patterns of trellises. This exquisite bedding set is designed to transport you to a peaceful garden oasis, where you can relax and unwind in the comfort of your own home. Trellis combines the beauty of agriculture and design, two key areas of collecting at The Henry Ford. This collection incorporates fabric swatches found in historic dye books that are part of its premier collection of archival textile materials. These swatches date from the mid-1800s into the early 1900s and are a timeless connection to the past but updated for the next generation.
- Double-sided duvet cover with an exclusive design on each side to match your mood!
- Hidden inseam zippers keep your duvet inserts in place.
- Manufactured in the USA with imported fabric.
- The exterior of the comforter is Peachskin fabric, which is hypoallergenic, stain resistant, highly durable, moisture wicking, and wrinkle resistant
- Manufactured in USA with imported fabrics.
- The fabrics are OEKO-TEX® standard 100 certified free of harmful chemicals and safe for human use.
- The inks used in producing this product are water-based, providing exceptional quality, color and design without impacting the environment with wastewater and harmful chemicals.
- Reversible comforter to match your mood!
- Duvet cover only, insert not included. Pillows and cases sold separately.
- TWIN dimensions: 88" x 68"
- FULL/QUEEN dimensions: 88" x 88"
- KING dimensions: 88 “x 104”
*ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery. Member discount excluded.