Your purchase helps support
The Henry Ford, an independent nonprofit organization celebrating the American experience of innovation, ingenuity and resourcefulness.
Apple Butter, 16.5 oz.
Even though Apple Butter has its roots in Europe, America's Southern states embraced the methods as their own, creating family and community events around making it in the fall. This is what was often served with rolls accompanying a fried chicken dinner. Enjoy the natural goodness of fresh apples that are cooked to a wonderful spreading consistency, where the sugar in the apples caramelizes, turning the apple butter a deep, dark brown. The concentration of sugar gives apple butter a much longer shelf life as a preserve than applesauce, and it's sweeter, too. We know that you will love this butter.
No-Bake Caramel Apple Butter Cheesecake
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 16 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup of our delicious Apple Butter
- 1/4 cup of caramel topping
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- Crush graham crackers until you have 1-3/4 cups of crumbs.
- Mix crumbs and melted butter and press into the bottom of a 10 x 8 pan. Refrigerate.
- In a bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth, then beat in sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add our delicious Apple Butter, beat.
- Fold in the heavy whipping cream.
- Spread the mixture evenly over your graham cracker crust in the prepared pan.
- Artfully drizzle spoonful's of caramel topping onto the cheesecake. Reserve some sauce as garnish.
- Place in refrigerator for 5 hours before cutting.
- Garnish with caramel topping. Serve and accept compliments!